About Us
How much memory and what kind of PC do I need?
Do you send the government all reports?
A pentium 4 or better PC using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 and having 512 MB of memory or better.
All Alberta reports are uploaded to the Registry while Sask & BC reports are sent electronically by us.
What kind of Printer do I need?
In the printer specs, the print language has to be PCL6 to be able to print all of DGL's reports. If the Adobe option is used to create a pdf file then the report is able to be printed on any printer.
What kind of Security do you have?
All the client databases are stored on our server with full system daily backups taking place.
When can I access your server?
A client can access our server any time of day or night 365 days a year.
Do I have the same consultant each month?
Yes, you are assigned one person who will do your work.
How do you get our data?
You send the charts, field reports, truck ticket information to us either by mail, email, or fax.
Will you read our gas charts?
We scan your gas charts to Critical Control who provides the volume reports to us. Alternately, you can use any other chart reading company.
Contact Us
DGL Software Services Ltd.