Financial Accounting System
Genasys is a Canadian financial accounting system designed specifically for the petroleum industry. It has been written by accountants for accountants.
Genasys is continually being updated to provide you the customer constant new features at no additional charge.
Genasys automatically updates its database immediately upon entering a transaction or an update to the masters. Reports can be printed before monthend giving management instant results.
Genasys' many features allow the financial accountant to easily and quickly perform their daily work.
JOINT VENTURE BILLINGS
- Capital expenditures including variances to AFE budgets.
- Property file has unlimited distributions.
- Cash call reconciliatilon by AFE.
- Gross up of non op revenues and expenditures.
- Automatically calculates capital & operating overhead.
AUTHORITY FOR EXPENDITURE (AFE)
- Percent and value variance to budget.
- Detail by transaction, by account or by property.
- Reports can be accessed any time during the accounting cycle.
- Lease operations report by area or property, by production date or accounting date, gross or net.
- Gross and Net Volumes and Values for current month and cumulative for indefinite years stored for easy retreival of historical data.
- Information for IFRS is available.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / RECEIVABLE
- Cheques can be generated based on date or quick pay option.
- Extensive hold and release option on cheque.
- DGL's full suite of oil and gas software shares common databases, pass information to and from each other, to prevent duplication of data or manual preparation of journal entries.
DGL Software Services Ltd.